"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The YHL for underweight or obese women was about 4.5 years, which was significantly lower than the normal group.
- Frisch suggested that underweight women would also have impaired reproductive function owing to a lack of oestrogen produced in adipose tissue.
- Both underweight and overweight women had a lower chance of becoming pregnant than women with normal weight, although this effect was greater for the obese than for the lean women.
- Normal and underweight women should gain about two to four pounds a month.
- Also, the ranges for underweight women carrying twins is unknown.
- (The study also found that women of ordinary weight were more likely to get false positives than were underweight women.)
- In short order, the modeling agencies that manage the most notoriously underweight women abruptly benched them.
- For example, underweight women averaged 4.50 YHL compared to 4.92 for normal women, and the common standard deviation was 1.44.
- Meanwhile, underweight women were also more likely to set their target pregnancy weight gain too low.
- In addition, 51% of underweight women reported a target weight gain below the guidelines versus 10% of normal-weight women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.