"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Popcorn," croaked a withered old woman in the stall next door.
- The withered gray woman at one of the tables turns out to be Tom's wife, Myra.
- It s only the absence of an "r" that prevents us from eating ice cream off withered old women.
- Without being asked, he took a seat exactly opposite from the withered old woman.
- The door banged open and a withered middle-aged woman with a sharp face flew in.
- She kissed a withered woman who long ago did postgraduate work at Harvard.
- Instantly he recognized the withered woman on the floor as his mistress.
- This doctor, a withered elderly woman in a green robe, was the person carried by the four men.
- The lady looked up, and there was the withered woman smiling in her face.
- Don Cafu looked almost like a withered old woman as he sat frozen with fear in his big chair, staring, unblinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.