"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A door at the end of the hall opened then, and a tall, bony woman joined them.
- The bony woman stood rummaging in her big handbag now.
- She was a small, bony woman who seemed to live in a state of constant alertness.
- I'm a bony old woman now and you're a deceiving man, anyway.
- On a bed in an alcove beneath the single window sat a big, bony young woman, staring at them with her mouth wide open.
- The exhibit's two paintings of skinny, bony women stood out as sickly looking.
- "Save it for yourself and the bony woman beside you!"
- The bony woman with you is also nearing exhaustion, shielding us.
- She was a tall, bony, awkward woman who seemed resigned to her lack of social graces.
- That opened as they got out of the lift and a tall, bony woman advanced to welcome them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.