"vital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At times it payed its respects, it seemed, to Berg and Janacek (in the rhythmically vital Vivace), but a personal voice also was heard.
- Jennifer Higdon's "Zaka" (2003), which opened the program, grabs the ear with a pounded, rhythmically vital bass figure on the piano.
- Spiky, rhythmically vital and full of ear-catching figuration and interplay, the work reflected the quirkiness of its title.
- The strings, an equal partner in this conversation, contribute trenchant, emphatic and rhythmically vital responses between bursts of clarinet and oboe virtuosity.
- So did "Workers Union," a loud, rhythmically vital piece by the Dutch composer Louis Andriessen.
- The program ended with Mr. Wuorinen's "River of Light" (1997), a chamber version of a rhythmically vital and varied ballet score.
- His rhythmically vital and often spiky evocation of summer moves into an autumn outlined in sparkling percussion, piano and flute lines.
- But Bernstein undoubtedly considered the work's life beyond the 1965 premiere, and since then the bright, rhythmically vital "Chichester Psalms" have found a place in the repertory.
- The first is as freewheeling and rhythmically vital as "The Blue Hula."
- Truth be told, it was a lot of Mennin for one sitting, but this is undeniably clean, solid music - sometimes elegant, always well constructed and rhythmically vital.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.