"vital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result they have lost an unknown amount of potentially vital information about the nature of space and time.
- We also know that socio-economic variables play a potentially vital role in the patterns of drug use.
- This year, Democrats are taking full advantage, giving their party a potentially vital edge in the battle for control of the House.
- The girls were potentially vital to the operation and they had to fit in.
- A second concern, officials say, involves decontamination facilities, a potentially vital aspect of any response to a biological or chemical attack.
- When she had finished he said, "So the ones who wear gray mostly do jobs that are essential or potentially vital to the exotics.
- And so you concealed a potentially vital tool from us, for your own advantage.
- The statement was the first of its kind by any Muslim country, and constituted a potentially vital political breakthrough for the Bush administration.
- The ability to induce improved immune responses by the subtle changes described here could have a number of potentially vital applications.
- They fear that at any moment someone in New York could be tossing a potentially vital piece for the collection into the trash.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.