"vital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And never before has this knowledge been so vital to them.
- After all, the small business community is vital to the American economy.
- Technology is vital to the well being of the human race.
- Do we feel sports are less vital to our development?
- The time of the call is vital to the case.
- It was considered vital to the war effort in the 1940s.
- I think that's vital to the health of the city.
- Education is vital to the cultural life of a society.
- The business relationship between the companies is vital to both.
- So they talk about it being vital to their security.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.