"vital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Convincing her suddenly seemed the most vital task in the world.
- "It is delegating this vital task to an outside committee."
- Women of the company also performed vital tasks along the way.
- Preserving well integrity is a vital task for the operators.
- "And I'm sure there's only one man to take charge of such a vital task."
- The $1 billion needed for these vital tasks would come from existing Pentagon funds, not new money.
- We must build up our industry again quickly, and that is the first and vital task.
- This is a vital task, highlighted very well in point 8.
- At this vital task, they were unquestionably the best in the world.
- Providing market information is a vital task for the state and local agencies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.