"vital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, sound financial management has suddenly become vital to the survival of many companies.
- In fact, whether shows are hits or flops has become less vital to Shubert's financial well-being.
- But 2012 will lack a festival that has become vital to our culture.
- Satellites also are becoming vital to Beijing's domestic development plans.
- According to the architect, such flexible interior spaces have become vital.
- With this expansion of attention to the same things and places, commercial culture has also become more vital.
- And to wait for a chance that would probably never occur was equally hopeless, since minutes had become vital.
- What might at one time have been considered an opportunity to be seized has now become absolutely vital.
- It is also becoming absolutely vital to ensure order and the safety of citizens by bringing all forms of violence to an end.
- Although they provide a mere fraction of the cost of running a school district, the foundations have become vital.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.