"vital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he said those services have become increasingly vital since the government enacted more restrictive welfare policies.
- The 35-year-old entrepreneur's extraordinary success with Windows 3.0 underlined the increasingly vital role that software plays in the computer industry.
- They are the most important faces on the prime-time magazine programs and in the increasingly vital, and profitable, morning shows.
- Medicare provides insufficient coverage for long term care services that are increasingly vital to older Americans living longer with chronic illness.
- India emerged in the 21st century as increasingly vital to core US foreign policy interests.
- The rise of foreign terminal operators has shifted power in an increasingly vital industry.
- Conservation efforts have become an increasingly vital investment over recent decades, as population numbers have dramatically declined.
- At the same time, the emphasis of the citizenry is on value for money, thus making public finance management increasingly vital.
- We have to take a real interest in a commodity - a utility - that is going to be increasingly vital to all of us.
- In today's world, technology is playing an increasingly vital role.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.