"vital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Administration officials said they were concerned they could have to shut down a program they deemed vital to national security.
- Dissuading you from refusing to involve yourself in the matter at hand is something I deem vital.
- 'Strategic depth' in the form of a friendly Afghanistan is deemed vital by military planners.
- Instead, each nurtures technologies it deems vital to its economic competitiveness in the 21st century.
- Capability at such activities was deemed vital for all women of good stock.
- The researchers listed attributes that they deemed vital to success - and an example of each: * Altruism.
- Under Israeli law, journalists may be ordered to disclose sources of information if they are deemed vital to a police investigation.
- The issue at one point was whether a president should take an action he deemed vital for national security even though Congress had forbidden it.
- This building burned in 1944, and a replacement was deemed vital for morale.
- In turn, research efforts, being centrally directed, can focus on areas deemed vital to the economy's goals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.