"vital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are equally vital to labor's future.
- It is equally vital, I believe, that such encounters are fully, thoroughly and accurately examined, in every possible way.
- Community involvement is obviously more likely in the latter case, but it is equally vital for large scale systems.
- Equally vital was the success Kansas enjoyed at the foul line.
- These outward looking gifts are vital, but equally vital is the ability to take others with you.
- Farming was equally vital to the local economy, and an even more potent stabilizing force in the community's social order.
- But Vaughn knew that it was equally vital to preserve what he'd just found.
- And something equally vital: an affinity utterly lacking in its American dialogue.
- So how can we make the process of invention an equally vital aspect of higher education?
- It is equally vital that we take specific steps to make the internal market more vibrant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.