"vital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They knew that among the most vital duties of government was to insure domestic tranquillity.
- And get everybody who's not on some vital duty to come study it.
- Remaining on this vital duty, she helped destroy several enemy planes.
- But you are right - I do indeed have vital duties.
- Afterward, the hours of the night watch were divided among our company, with considerable arguing over who would take the vital duties.
- Any vital duties were carried out by prison officers.
- She remained at Okinawa and engaged in this vital duty during the rest of the war.
- Go now, and know you stand a vital duty.
- That seemed connected to an odd sense of guilt, as though he were somehow failing in a vital duty.
- We have certain vital duties to perform; to ourselves, to the outside world, and to Science.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.