"vital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Inside those sculptured forms exists authenticity: that which is truly vital.
- The danger of the C.I.A. plan involves the vast ground between a Guatemala and truly vital cases.
- It is amazing how few truly vital messages arrive in the typical year.
- But he hopes they will survive, "because through exposure, criticism and democratic reform they could become truly vital institutions of American civilization."
- AS soon as the Giants hire a coach, perhaps we can all get serious about truly vital affairs.
- I can find some way to rejoin them, if you think that there is something truly vital I might learn.
- (You could bet if the station was truly vital to the Sparks, they'd have done their best to make it impregnable.)
- At the same time, Stanton admitted, the Peeps had yet to lose a truly vital system.
- But they were aggressive without being truly vital.
- It is truly vital, particularly now, to send out a strong signal with the aim of protecting organic farming.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.