"vital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- President Bush should leave federal funds free to support this vital research.
- They also hope to raise funds for vital research into brain tumours.
- Such vital research probably would not have been possible even five years ago.
- These test bed arrangements will provide vital research on the demand-response systems.
- One is that we must increase federal support for vital basic research.
- The cancer research computer system crashed, halting vital research and ran up a bill of £10,000 making the calls.
- In any case, the reasons that some remain healthy for many years could still provide vital research leads.
- It will thus be possible to fund vital basic research in a simple way via this body operated by and for the scientific community.
- He said that "vital scientific research can and is being conducted without the destruction of life."
- But, he quickly added, "the heart and soul of the company is in Israel" - including the vital research and development division.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.