"vital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since she was still feeling less than vital, Flower followed willingly.
- Despite missing a night's sleep, he felt vital and alert.
- They allow them to feel vital and have their lives enriched.
- He may have seemed uncomfortable, but this is the time of year Wells has always felt vital and needed.
- To walk beside her was to feel vital and strong.
- He had never felt so strong and vital and alive in his life before.
- In an effort to make everyone feel wanted and vital, all employee compensation programs are being reviewed.
- Yet it feels more immediate and vital than any new drama in many seasons.
- People working at the theater say Arena feels newly vital.
- For the first time in a long while, she felt vital, enthusiastic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.