"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We didn't see tube worms or clams like those found at other ocean vent areas.
- The tube worms were four or five inches long, their red tips emerging from brown outer cases.
- Whale falls are often inhabited by large colonies of tube worms.
- Some of them tube worms'd give those gigacanths a battle, honestly, sir.
- For the giant tube worm, this answer comes in the form of bacteria.
- It is often found near colonies of giant tube worms.
- The tube worm does not have many predators, as few creatures live on the sea bottom at such depths.
- Like their cool water relatives, giant tube worms do not have a digestive tract.
- The soul of the tube worm was very small and uncomplicated.
- One example for which scientists do have an explanation is the giant tube worm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.