"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The former passes backward, lateral to the auditory tube; the latter arises from the ganglion, near the origin of the nerve to the Pterygoideus internus, and is directed forward.
- De aure humana tractatus published in 1704 contains a description of the Valsalva maneuver and patency test of the auditory tubes.
- It is distributed to the upper part of the pharynx and to the auditory tube, sending into the tympanic cavity a small branch which anastomoses with the other tympanic arteries.
- Their afferents drain the nasal cavities, the nasal part of the pharynx, and the auditory tubes.
- The middle ear, which includes the tympanic cavity and the auditory tube, originates from the first pharyngeal pouch.
- Behind the ostium of the auditory tube is a deep recess, the pharyngeal recess (also referred to as the fossa of Rosenmüller).
- It contains the bodies of general somatic sensory neurons for innervation of the pharynx, tonsils, tongue, middle ear, auditory tube and the ear canal.
- Guttural pouch: A large (300-500 ml), paired, air-filled ventral diverticulum of the auditory tube found in horses and other Perissodactyla.
- Projecting backward from near the middle of the posterior edge of this plate is an angular process, the processus tubarius, which supports the pharyngeal end of the auditory tube.
- Chronic sinusitis can also be caused indirectly through a common but slight abnormality within the auditory or Eustachian tube, which is connected to the sinus cavities and the throat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.