"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He saw that they were large tubes, about three feet long.
- One of the men had a large tube over his shoulder.
- In the center of one side was a large black tube.
- He turned and began clambering down a large, dark tube.
- But a large tube filled her mouth, and she could not speak.
- A goblin stood with a large tube on his shoulder.
- A pair of large, plump tubes project from the top.
- They got into a line with other miners waiting to enter a large tube.
- A large tube is wealthier and stronger than a small one.
- You saw the large tube going through the center of the big shaft?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.