"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The copper heat pipe transfers thermal energy from within the solar tube into a copper header.
- This may be alleviated by strategic use of skylights, solar tubes, or artificial light sources.
- Walt gave him the dimensions of the dynode in the solar tube.
- Up into the sky went the ship that carried the solar tube.
- "You've tried the solar tube with a dynode of the same alloy as the driver cathodes?"
- In addition to large window areas, solar tubes throughout the whole facility introduce daylight to 100% of the regularly occupied spaces.
- Installing roofing, building wrap, siding, flashing, skylights or solar tubes and making sure they are in good condition on an existing building.
- The air circulation recycles heat when possible, and specially-shaped windows, skylights, and solar tubes minimize the use of artificial lighting.
- Copper heat pipes transfer thermal energy from within the solar tube into a copper header.
- A solar tube may refer to:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.