"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a woman, these include the uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes.
- This system includes tubes laid on the ground to form a network of loops.
- Common final products include sheet metal, plates, strip metal, pipes, and tubes.
- Later developments included long flexible tubes, worn as necklaces; and colors including red, yellow, and blue.
- They included tubes, communication guides, and flexible connection points onto which other cables could easily be joined.
- All assays routinely included tubes to assess non-specific binding which was typically less than 5% of total counts.
- Typical closed sections include round, square, and rectangular tubes.
- As this included diagonal tubes, it can be considered the first true spaceframe.
- Noise - Stock air filtration systems usually include resonator-based muffling tubes.
- Some designs included ladders, escape hatches, and even feeding tubes, but many forgot a method for providing air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.