"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he did not stick to test tubes.
- He checked the position of metal handles at the rear of the tubes, reached up, swung down a steel-spring microphone, and flicked a switch, "Ready to test tubes.
- Dr. Stern decided on a medical career after growing "tired of talking to test tubes," she testified.
- They did so by adding serum from the implicated animals that contained protective antibodies to test tubes containing the human SARS virus.
- John Famiano, a 22-year-old from North Cape May, tests little plastic tubes of water for chemical levels.
- Dealler and his colleagues showed that the drug was similarly effective against variant C.J.D. His data, however, was limited to test tubes.
- It can test tubes through which the water flows and plug defective ones.
- Inexpensive cuvettes are round and look similar to test tubes.
- And stick to test tubes.' '
- Take the experience of researchers at DuPont, who are testing microscopic tubes of carbon, known as nanotubes, valued for their extraordinary strength and electrical conductivity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.