"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The little silver tube had made no audible sound, but there were already ten men in the room.
- The fat old one played a sustained note on the silver tube he wore around his neck.
- It was a narrow silver tube with an opening on one end and a ring at the other.
- "Long silver tubes," he said, closing his eyes in an effort to remember.
- Something told him that the real threat lay inside those long silver tubes.
- Again the long, gleaming silver tube hissed up from its well.
- The big man turned abruptly and took something from a drawer, a long, slender silver tube.
- He drew a silver tube from inside his tunic and held it out to her.
- He picked up another seat from the pile in front of the long silver tube.
- The guard took a silver tube from under his shirt, held it close to Smith's face, and grinned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.