"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With a bronze tube, I could use a charge that would send something a little smaller close to two miles.
- We can send scrolls in a bronze tube.
- With a soft cloth he wiped excess oil from the gears and idly polished the long bronze tube.
- At that moment the bronze tubes loosed their fireballs.
- As Blade entered, he saw a large wicker basket sitting on the table, a bronze tube tied to the handle with a gold cord.
- He handed the bronze tube back to the maester, and noticed how thin Luwin's hair had grown on top.
- In the centre of the main basin, bronze tubes emerge from the central pedestal, which was replaced in 1949.
- He began envisioning how to use Aludra's bronze tubes, and right away he spotted a glaring problem.
- The scrolls were preserved in the bronze tubes.
- Then a bronze tube had to be formed over all, with no play of any sort anywhere.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.