"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Darzek's next conscious impression was of a soft tube being gently but firmly inserted into his mouth.
- I floated in my big soft inner tube, let the heat and bubbles soak into my skin.
- Beside her the men left a soft tube of nutrient gel and a carisack of water.
- Repairs, made without digging, include the use of a soft tube.
- We go down a manhole, blow up a soft tube in the pipe and harden it with heat for a permanent repair.
- A thin, soft tube called a catheter is used for cardiac catheterization and angioplasty procedures.
- The shock absorbers were huge, and the tires were great fat soft tubes.
- An angioplasty is done using a thin, soft tube called a catheter.
- But the soft rubbery tube gave way limply before her anguished last upward thrusts.
- An arterial line is a short, soft, plastic tube (a catheter) that is placed directly into an artery.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.