"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A small tube protruded from the front of the box.
- As the air filled the bag it became a great rubber ball, two little tubes protruding from the top.
- At the base of the U, a small tube protruded with a clamp on the end.
- From between the black jaws protruded a thick gray tube, pointed up at the ledge.
- A little tube protruded and spurted Tergosol over the glass.
- On either end were two "tanks" made of wood and plastic sheeting, with long tubes protruding toward the sky.
- The medic waved her back, and she saw tubes still protruding from her man's arm.
- Under the gray was brilliant yellow, and a tube protruding from a splash of crimson feathers.
- A plastic tube protruding from a packing of bandage.
- As McIlwraith watched, a short thick tube protruded from the open window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.