"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even the streetlights, circular glowing tubes, were not all that different.
- All along the walls were glowing tubes; when Shannow reached up and touched one, it was faintly warm.
- Inside it was warm and bright with glowing tubes.
- Opening the back of the cabinet, The Shadow saw the glowing tubes.
- Find out what's going on inside these glowing tubes!
- Beyond the gate there was a large, covered courtyard illuminated by glowing tubes on right and left.
- A glowing tube, a spire of light, will begin at ground level and run up through the facade and into the sky.
- On it, a Cubs baseball cap, a glowing tube, and a scrap of paper had appeared.
- In this way, several different colors can be produced inexpensively from a single glowing tube.
- The airstrip, a long glowing tube reaching into the darkness, sat on the other side of the lab.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.