"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Collar menders also have a corrugated tube to join the hose together.
- The canister of CO absorbent inside the breathing bag is connected to a mouthpiece by a flexible corrugated tube; breathing is carried out by the mouth only, the nose being closed by a clip.
- There a passenger port was open but beyond it, instead of empty space, was the inside of a corrugated tube, six feet in diameter.
- One side of the corrugated tube had to stretch through forty centimeters to reach the sloping roof; the other had to move scarcely at all.
- There was no sudden upwelling; the corrugated tube beneath his feet was holding back the Sea.
- She began rubbing the corrugated tube up and down her back.
- With the crimp-type hose mender, the hose lengths are joined by a corrugated tube that fits between them.
- To install the crimp mender, insert one end of the corrugated tube into the hose, then place it on an anvil or wooden block.
- Through the egg's panel viewer Dee watched a man and a woman in coveralls pull corrugated tubes from small hatches in the pavement and begin attaching them to the superstructures of the aircraft.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.