"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nearby, giant silvery tubes send jets of water arcing high in the air and down into the river.
- In a dead straight line at the circle/23 angle, the giant tube sloped sunsetward up the mountain they were passing.
- The tank has not yet stopped, when its hatch flew open, and a giant black tube drew out.
- The atomic pellets from his pistol exploded amid the bank of giant tubes.
- All those buildings over there, like giant tubes of glass.
- It was like flying into a giant tube whose circular walls were forged with swirling, impenetrable clouds.
- It was as though he were walking in a giant tube that turned toward him as he advanced.
- And next thing you know, what we were designing was a giant tube that comes down and fills up with smoke for him to appear in.
- A moment later, a giant tube snaked outward and connected to their main hatch.
- To build these giant tubes, an ocean site was chosen because construction costs are lower than on land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.