"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another important indicator, officials said, was Iraq's efforts to procure special aluminum tubes.
- Still, American intelligence was never of a single mind on the question of aluminum tubes.
- The high-tolerance aluminum tubes are only part of the story.
- They have long focal ratios, and are constructed with a blue aluminum tube.
- They have very long focal ratios and are sold in blue aluminum tubes.
- The man held an aluminum tube a good seven feet long.
- Gleaming, the aluminum tubes stood more than six feet tall, with three pipes coming out the top of each.
- The fuselage structure was also built from 6061-T6 aluminum tube.
- The B-5 was built around a cruciform frame of aluminum tube.
- An administration official called discussions about the aluminum tubes and Iraq's intentions "a normal part of the intelligence process."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.