"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Agnes was like someone looking at a huge picture down a tiny little tube.
- We both owe our lives to this little black tube.
- It showed no glimmer of the little tube that he expected.
- I watched in despair as the little tube was handed over.
- He reached out, lifted the little tube from off the desk.
- They are taking my blood away from me and putting it into little tubes.
- Then the young cling to the little tubes there, drawing air from the mother.
- I went back to the bar and got the compact little tube for him.
- "All of them have that little tube coming up from deep in the earth somewhere."
- Then I discover that my little tube of glue has gone dry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.