"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was an inflated tube running from each cylinder to an amorphous blob between them, and part of the center structure rotated with the cylinders.
- I cannot see the shark, so try to pull my leggy lures out of the sea by sitting half up on the inflated tube with my head crammed against the canopy.
- The raft would be leaned against a tree and the inflated tubes lashed in place underneath.
- There, hung up on a dead branch, was an inflated inner tube.
- The claws dug into the creature's firm flesh with as much resistance as if he was grabbing an inflated inner tube, yet for a moment he managed to get a grip.
- In its "Rock-A-Hoola" incarnation, the park included a river ride on inflated tubes.
- And as the inflated tubes diminished around his shoulders and chest, he began to sink.
- He felt inside, between the rubber-coated nylon of its bottom and the inflated tubes that formed its walls, hoping to find something telltale left behind.
- He bounced off the blister's glass wall like an inflated inner tube and crumpled to the floor.
- And in a few years, Army helicopters and tanks in the field will be housed in portable hangars: vinyl-coated polyester tents supported by inflated tubes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.