"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And if you like sports, we have a strong intramural program.
- He wasn't very interested in education and liked sports more.
- For instance, if they like sports, then take them to the opera!
- Many of the kids in the neighborhood liked sports, but these guys were crazy about them.
- I don't like sports so that is a not an issue.
- Here are some other things to consider: Look into package plans, especially if your child likes sports.
- "But if you like sports, you'll have a good time."
- She doesn't like sports at all and I love sports.
- For instance, they like games and sports, and seem to have families.
- "I like playing sports a lot more than sitting at a chess board."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.