"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In this case, the league will divide the season schedule into two parts.
- There have been proposals to expand the regular season schedule to 17 or 18 games per team.
- The 2011 season schedule also called for all home games to be played at the Metrodome.
- At this time, only season schedules beginning in 1994 are available.
- The race was first put the season schedule in 1981, but has been taken off and re-introduced a few times.
- The 49ers' regular season schedule was announced on April 18, 2013.
- For the first time, the league decreased its regular season schedule from 28 back to 24 games per team.
- The teams have finished most of the regular season schedule, with only two or three games remaining.
- The show will be part of the 2013-2014 mid season schedule.
- And it is the final official money event on the season schedule.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.