"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Balcer was the show runner, executive producer and head writer on the first season of Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
- West began working in television as a story editor and writer for the first season of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in 1999.
- In the 7th episode of the 20th season of Law & Order, a narcocorrido is used as evidence in a murder.
- "Bodies" is the first episode of the 14th season of Law & Order, and 302nd episode overall.
- The series' season record was tied only in 2010 with the final season of Law & Order.
- He also played a small role in "Crimebusters", the thirteenth episode of the nineteenth season of Law & Order.
- Richardson also appeared in the first season of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- I, too, find it enormously gratifying to watch some of the shows from the first season of "Law and Order" three or four times.
- "911" is the third episode of the seventh season of the police procedural television series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- Zelman began writing for television with the eleventh season of Law & Order in 2000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.