"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But a string of recent problems has made their season more trying.
- Well, they already seem in good shape for a team that labored most of the season trying to live up to its advance notices.
- The Giants have spent much of this awful season trying to find a franchise running back who can, well, run.
- I've spent most of the off season trying to make sure I can do that.
- We spend so much of the season trying to dance with and around strength of schedule.
- Major league officials spent the season trying to get teams to speed up games.
- Arizona spent a season trying to shed the label of being a soft team.
- The Bills won, 34-31, and the defense spent the rest of the regular season trying to catch its breath.
- Doubtless he will end the 1996 season trying to win the big one for yet another team willing to pay.
- On the field, Strawberry enters each new season trying to live up to the great expectations he has not yet fulfilled.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.