"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His streak ended at 199 games, which included 180 in the regular season and 19 in the playoffs.
- Banned by the dictatorship, murgas were included in the season as theatrical works.
- This also included many appearances as a substitute in the 2011-12 season.
- The test run is included in the season one episodes.
- He had one tape of each team, which included his at-bats against that team in the season.
- The ban against lead shot for waterfowling now embraces most of the United States and will include the entire nation in the 1991-92 season.
- Highlights of his coaching at Caroll included a strong offense in the 1951 season.
- This second movie was subsequently edited into a three-part episode and included in the third season of the series.
- Another change from the previous season included a reduction in the number of byes per team in the season.
- He said it was difficult to begin the season with a Western road trip that included three exhibition games and four in the regular season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.