"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At a time when the challenges are so big, this conference season made British politics seem terribly small.
- But what's the point in teams playing an entire conference season if there is no tangible reward?
- This was the last game for both teams before their conference seasons.
- Both will get opportunities to play before we go into the conference season.
- But that is the biggest if of the conference season.
- The Lakers recorded their second undefeated conference season in the past three years.
- The team concluded the conference season with 10-8 to finish in 5th place in the Big 12.
- Throughout the conference season, the Great West offices name a player of the week.
- Throughout the conference season, the Atlantic 10 offices name a player and rookie of the week.
- Early in the conference season, the numbers reflect a minimal change.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.