"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We did not have a great season this year based on what the expectations were," Coach Pat Riley said today.
- Players earn points throughout the season based on their finish in tournaments.
- This season, based entirely on books in the Beechwood Bunny Tales series, is about 92 minutes long.
- The Aboriginal people of the Kimberley recognise six traditional seasons based on meteorological events, as well as observations of flora and fauna.
- But it is just as silly to project what a player will do for an entire season based on 20 or 40 or 60 games.
- He focused more on the 1500 m in 2011 and spent much of the season based in Spain with his coach Mariano Gonzalo.
- The salaries in the last two years can rise by the amount of any bonuses Fernandez earns the previous season, based on innings pitched.
- His best season, based on averages, was his first season for Lechugueros de Leon (2005-06), in which he averaged 18.6 points and 3.4 assists per game.
- In 2005-06 season based in Zamora, Michoacán.
- Planet Green declined to renew The Fabulous Beekman Boys for a third season based on low ratings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.