"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As he essayed to do so, something pulled suddenly upon his neck and held him down.
- Audrey grabs his hand and pulls him back down upon the bed.
- Gravity pulled upon him as if he were under water.
- Trystan could deserve the worst she was able to pull upon him.
- Gingerly he pulled upon one strand of the rope with his right hand.
- And the people pulled back from Ghend with fear upon their faces.
- No effort should be made to bring away the after-birth by pulling upon the cord.
- Little Will pulled upon the hands that held hers until she was in a sitting position.
- Grasping the handle of the door she pulled upon it.
- It seemed to me both of those were alerts to pull the thing down upon us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.