"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He pulled forward a chair, and the three men sat down.
- Then she was back in the car and pulling forward.
- The black hood was pulled forward, well over the face.
- It was as if the boat were being pulled forward by a powerful hand.
- Lewis pulled Saturday forward, and put her in the lead.
- Even pulling forward was like pushing your head through rock.
- The Hunter was pulled forward at precisely the right moment.
- The first pulled far enough forward to let its companion past; then they both shut down.
- With the other hand, he or she will hold the upper part of your calf and pull forward.
- She felt herself being pulled forward by her hair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.