"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He pulled out a folded piece of paper and began to read.
- He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a folded sheet of notebook paper.
- The man reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper.
- I pulled out a folded square of paper and handed it to Ray.
- He swore, pulled out a pair of sunglasses, and pushed on.
- He pulled out well clear of the beach, and rowed her down the coast, saying never a word.
- I pulled out the photocopy of the picture, unfolded the paper, and passed it over to her.
- She dug in her black shoulder bag and pulled out a folded piece of paper.
- "You're pulling him out in the middle of his final exam."
- She reached into her apron pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.