"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he pulled his glasses down into position and gave his usual brief smile of welcome.
- Kovac pulled his glasses off and looked at her.
- I pulled my glasses off and rubbed my eyes, then put them back on.
- I pulled my glasses off and chewed on the earpiece.
- Little Tom pulled his glasses off and wiped them on his shirt.
- He pulled his glasses off again and took another swipe at his eyes.
- Without another word he pulled his glasses out of his shirt pocket and began reading.
- He pulled the man's glasses off and laid them gently on the table.
- He pulled his glasses from a pocket, and put them on, causing Nnanji to snicker.
- She pulled her glasses from the top of her head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.