"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few seconds later, he pulled on a lamp above his bed.
- He pulled the machine directly above it and tried again, now a vertical haul.
- But what they are effectively trying to do, is to pull everybody above a continuously upward moving average.
- Before pulling the hatch down above her, she took a last look around the cabin.
- I'm going to continue pulling some of the conversation threads above the line.
- Now he pulled a large, dome-shaped machine down from above the General's head.
- He pulled her arms above her head and pinned them down with his hands.
- He pulled her head above water and she gasped for air.
- It pulled a curtain over the bubble dome above them.
- "We need to pull above the ceiling of the storm."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.