"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And yet, so far, the Bush administration has pulled its punches.
- The Board had pulled no punches, and that was good.
- As a result, he said, some people suggested that the movie pulled its punches.
- If and when they don't - at first pull your punches.
- I wondered why do people have to pull their punches.
- At long last, it has to be said, that report pulls no punches.
- No point pulling punches here: this is a beautiful show.
- Military or not, Terry spoke his mind and pulled very few punches.
- The author is sympathetic herself, but she pulls no punches.
- But he never pulled his punches because the news was uncomfortable, and apparently this Administration didn't like it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.