"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Pull my pants down," she said, taking her mouth off me.
- Webb had finished and was pulling his pants back up.
- He was pulling his pants on while she called for him to hurry so they could eat.
- At the same time, she pulled his pants down just far enough.
- He pulled his pants on and went into the kitchen.
- They're running around all over the ship and pulling the crew's pants down.
- He's more just a guy who's pulled his pants down, squatted and right now is doing a No. 2.
- Kids also need to be able to pull their pants down and back up.
- Then, you pull your pants back on and get down to fifteenth level.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.