"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then a video about the happy times when the two were together is projected on the wall.
- So the best way is to project those demons on to others.
- As they watched, a star system was projected on the wall in front of them.
- Even when people say to me, you probably want to see this projected on a big screen, I'm still thinking of the video.
- Sometimes I just see things like film projected on fog.
- The film, projected on a wall, plays throughout the day.
- When projected on a big screen at the center of the party, it can draw people together.
- "Seeing all these great movies projected on 35mm film," he said.
- From this very light long body, magazine guns projected on either side.
- His shadow is projected on the left and right of where he stands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.