"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pain of the past is projected onto the present.
- He had this ability to project his mood onto the whole situation.
- But we project onto the natural world a large measure of ourselves.
- Instead take a look at why you feel this way and try not to project those feelings onto the date.
- This picture's being projected onto some kind of special material.
- In computer graphics, they are used to project a 3-dimensional image onto a 2-dimensional screen.
- But of course, it's not really the set until the images are projected onto it.
- She is Harry's female side, projected by him onto a real woman.
- What could be more natural than to project this mixture of attitudes onto history at large?
- The results were projected onto the large screens at the front of the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.