"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Production is projected to begin in 2013, with a return set for 2014.
- Another 137,963 trips are projected for this year with 151,099 expected in 1994.
- I have heard this piece many times but never projected with such cumulative power.
- The construction is projected to take 47 months, with the tunnel being finished in 2014.
- The photos are put onto transparent media and projected with a light source.
- Nicholas began to project outward with his mind, then abruptly stopped.
- The title song in particular is projected with great feeling.
- Eight teams are projected with 25 players on a side and salaries averaging $20,000.
- She could project her meaning with those-shucks, you can talk to a strange dog that much.
- The costs for the park were projected at $40 million, with a targeted attendance of 25,000 visitors per day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.