"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You also have to project forward your tax situation for '88.
- His home run ratio would project to 68 for the season.
- The numbers projected for 1990 are 179,000 people, or 20.5 percent of the population.
- Administration officials are expected to project a record surge of at least $200 billion for 2005.
- He projected a rate of 61.5 percent for the second half.
- That is 400,000 more than the number projected for all of this year.
- Well, I never would've been projected here, for one thing.
- The board projected overall growth of 6.2 percent for 2004.
- Why is the fight projected for the latter half of 1990?
- The work is projected for completion between 2013 and 2014.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.