"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The head begins to project freely over the mouth area.
- She projects a 15 percent annual earnings growth rate over five years.
- He projects annual earnings growth to average 13 percent over the next five years.
- But it has projected a six percent growth annually over the next five years.
- This line is projected over the top of all instruments.
- Growth in spending is projected to average 6.7% annually over the period 2007 through 2017.
- The basic problem is to find a million teachers to meet the shortage projected over the next five years.
- The two 2K images are projected over each other to make the image brighter.
- A shadow can be projected over quite some distance if you want to take the trouble.
- Matthew had a smaller room which projected at the back, over the kitchen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.